Our goal is to create a professional forum for the exchange of information regarding the home inspection industry and to effectively represent home inspection professionals in the state of Maine. MeCHIPs holds 7 business meetings and professional development seminars each year. Our meetings rotate between various places around southern and central Maine. Each professional member is bound to abide by the bylaws, Standards of Practice, and Code of Ethics. Already, some forty home inspectors have joined together to form MeCHIPs. We look forward to your membership and support.
For your dues of $75.00 for, you will receive:
- Notice of the monthly meetings to be held this year
- Meeting minutes
- Updates of MeCHIPs' progress
- MeCHIPs Mission Statement suitable for framing
- MeCHIPs Bylaws
- MeCHIPs Standards of Practice
- MeCHIPs Code of Ethics
- Continuing education credits (ASHI, NACHI, NAHI, etc.)
- An opportunity to meet with other Home Inspection professionals
- A voice in the process.
An application can be delivered to any monthly meeting (meetings are held from October through April), which you are invited to attend. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION (pdf)